Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 9 November 2011

First character designs



My first character design after
user feed back

Rough draft of the main character














This is the first draft of a character for my game and I will change the design him differently later but for now this is the type of idea that I am going for with my character. The character I have designed here is the main character SGT. Greg James but this is only a rough design which I will revisit later. There will be more characters uploaded later.

This is just a closer look at the detail of the first design which isn't all that much but it was enough to actually make a character but what I would like to do is make him more solid as in not making him less pixel like and more like a platforming character.

These characters were quickly made using the brush tool which helped make the basic design and then I polished it off with the pencil tool.

1 comment:

  1. These images are really good, but if these are two different characters that are going to be in the game them i would suggest changing the colour of one of the characters because they are both in blue.

    ReplyDelete